8 years ago
Saturday, November 20, 2010
I Am Thankful For...One On One Time
Last Night after Todd was home and the kids were in bed we were able to have some one on one time. We got take out Cheesecake Factory and watched some televison. Nothing big but it was great to get to relax with my husband. We knew after Todd started his job he would not have much time with the kids so he started having one on one time with the kids. So with Todd's one on one time with the kids this month he wanted to do bike rides. The kids were so excited they asked him if they could go the moment he walked into the house last night. They were able to go today. Andrew went with Todd while Rory was sleeping (she actually took two naps today) and then Rory went this afternoon. She wanted to ride over to Meemaw's house. I thought that was a good idea then Andrew and I could go on a walk/run over there at the same time. It was a lot of fun. I am thankful for the oppurtunities I have to have one on one time with Rory, Andrew and Todd!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice weather you're having there... the National Weather Service issued a Blizzard warning starting Tuesday afternoon. Guess you don't get those huh???
Post a Comment