Since Todd and I have been married for almost 9 years and have welcomed 2 little ones, we love having traditions. Our Thanksgiving weekend is mostly the same every year. We usually have Thanksgiving dinner around 3 and relax the rest of the day until the evening when we get ready to go shopping. Friday we spend some of the day recouperating then shopping some more. Friday night we put up the tree and put lights on. Saturday we decorate it with the kids. I really like it this way. I enjoy moving on to enjoy the spirit of the Christmas season even though Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and it is sad when it is over. We have a lot of fun holiday traditons regarding our Christmas tree ornaments too. It was fun to talk about when and why we got some of them while decorating today. It is hard to believe it is almost Christmas but I will enjoy all of the traditions to come this next month. I am thankful to have a family who enjoys making more and living out traditions with me.
| I really like how our townhouse looks all decorated. |
2 comments:
6 Stockings? Are you trying to tell us something?? Lol. Looks good.
Cute decorations! You are on top of it!! Wow you have almost been married nine years thats awesome! I thought we had been married for awhile! :)
Post a Comment