Monday, November 8, 2010

I Am Thankful For...Paid Time Off

Todd's jobs is very nice including the amount of paid time off he receives each pay period.  It really came in handy on my birthday and today.  I really was not feeling well when I woke up this morning and the kids were still having runny noses.  I thought I could handle it all, but decided I needed to rest to take care of myself, and I felt the kids needed to go to the doctor.  Todd was able to take a half day and come home and take the kids to the doctor.  It turned out all they have is allergies. It was great to able to rest.  I am thankful for Todd's paid time off which allowed him to be paid while taking the kids to doctor while I rested.

1 comment:

Steph said...

thats a really great thing to be thankful for!!