Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Am Thankful For...My Mother

I am thankful for my mom for many reasons.  Today we were able to go shopping just us.  She had given me money for my birthday so I bought a few things for myself.  My mom has a hard time walking around for long periods of time but she enjoyed spending time together.  Also since moving to AZ we have decided to go out to eat once a month as a family to accumulate the kids to a restaurant.  My mom goes with us and I am thankful for all her willingness to help.  I don't know anyone who wants to go out to dinner with two little ones while they learn to behave properly.  They are pretty well behaved but they are still kids in a new environment.  I am also thankful for her coming over once a week to spend time with my kids and give me time to work on stuff around the house.  I am thankful for her babysitting once a month so Todd and I could have a date night.  The list could go on and on of all the reasons I am thankful for my mom.  I love her very dearly.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I'm thankful for my mom too... It'll come up later in the month :) No I didn't go out with Mom on Friday because Dad decided to have a party for her that I couldn't go to because I had to work.