Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Am Thankful For...Blogs

I am not a great blogger, but I am good at reading blogs.  I enjoy reading blogs of friends and family that live close by or far away.  I enjoy reading blogs about couponing and how to save money.  I have recently started reading a blog about things to do in Mesa and I have found great ideas at cheap prices.  I love that people can share experiences, thoughts, and hobbies on their blogs.  I really like seeing pictures of kids as they grow up and change (even my own).  I am thankful for the blogging world and the joy I get out of it.  (I am not always thankful for the many hours I  spend on the computer getting addicted to blog reading.)

4 comments:

Julianne said...

You keep being thankful for the same things I am... in almost the same way. In reference to your comment on my blog... I wish you were here for the fun things we do too... and I wish we were there for the fun things you do. I dreamed about Andrew last night and I woke up sad. I really really miss you guys!!!

DiazFamily said...

I am completely with you on this! I have gotten better about blogging more, but I definitely spend too much time reading everybody's.

Steph said...

me too me too! What would I do without my blog! It is seriously one of the only ways i remember things that happen!! I'm glad you keep up on your blog and I love reading it!

Julianne said...

There are a lot of things on Biggest Loser that I don't necessarily agree with, but for some reason this season I'm addicted! I can't explain it!!