Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Am Thankful For...Creative Kids Preschool

Andrew started going to preschool last month and I am thankful for it for many reasons. I am thankful that we found a preschool in our neighborhood that is taught by a lady from our ward. I am thankful that he gets to be with four kids that are his age and that he goes to church with. I am thankful that he is learning things from someone else because she has a different outlook and tells me things to work with him on. I am thankful that Andrew is so excited when he knows he gets to go to preschool. Today he was not only excited to go to preschool but excited to go on a field trip. They have been learning about the letter B, so they went on a field trip to Bashas the grocery store to tour the Bakery. All the moms went on the field trip too, which meant I took Rory. We all had a good time!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Love the hair net... so cute!!

Rachel Hanchett said...

They were all so cute! We are thankful to have Andrew in out class!

Steph said...

looks like a fun preschool! How fun to take a fieldtrip with him too.